Are you experiencing difficulties to conceive? Are you one among those women suffering from infertility issues? Female Infertility is a common term used to represent the condition of a lady who is unable to become pregnant even after trying for a long time. It is also called infertility if a woman faces recurrent miscarriages. Female infertility always occurs due to hormonal imbalance, too much stress, lack of physical exercise, medical disorders, exposure to harmful chemical substances, and many environmental or lifestyle factors.
Some other reasons, which are responsible for female infertility are:
- Mental disturbances such as anxiety, depression, and insomnia.
- Ovulation failure and failure of implantation.
- Embryonic growth due to infections.
- Underdeveloped organs.
- Even suppressing your sexual urges for a longer period of time.
- Eating more hot and spicy food increase the pitta dosha and weakens the formation of Shukra inside the body, which ultimately delays the chances to conceive.