Irregular and painful period is a very familiar issue, which occurs among women due to several factors such as hormonal imbalance, eating disorders, liver disease, tuberculosis, menopause, thyroid disorders, and other gynecological disorder. In addition to these, lifestyle triggers like increased exercise, travel, stress, and certain medications also contribute to this biological problem.
Symptoms of Irregular Periods or Uneven Menstruation
- Monthly Periods, which lasts fewer than four days or more than seven days, or it occurs longer than 38 days or less than every 32 days
- Your usual cycle varies more than seven to nine days from normal level
- Missing your periods more than three consecutive cycles
- Experiencing heavy or lighter bleeding even after menopause occurs
- Spotting blood either after having sex or between menstrual periods
- Ayurvedic treatment is the best-tried solution for the menstrual problem, heavy bleeding and irregular periods. The Ayurvedic remedy is beneficial for the following reasons:
- Provides proper nutrition so that it helps in reducing spasmodic pain during menstruation
- Balances hormones and reduces fatigue
- Regularize periods and improves overall health
When it comes to irregular periods, Lucoya Capsule is an excellent Ayurvedic drug that helps for reducing heavy flow during menstruation. Regularly intake of this drug after having your meal, twice a day is effective in reducing pain associated with periods. Lucoya Capsule is 100% natural remedy formulated using Kapas, Dhay, Dash Mool, Bolbaddh Ras, Tribang Bhasam, Bail, Pradrantak Loh, Ashoka, and many other ingredients.
Apart from taking Lucoya Capsule, there are some home remedies that may help you to reduce irregular periods, painful menstruation and many other gynecological disorder. Few of them are listed below:
- Consume unripe papaya juice regularly
- Drink one-quarter teaspoon of turmeric with milk, honey or jaggery
- Drink fresh ginger juice with sugar mix, three times a day after your meals
- Consume a glass full of cinnamon powder and warm milk daily
Choose Ayurveda if your period is heavy or painful or lasts longer than a week. Stay Fit!