Are you suffering from Bronchial Asthma and you don’t know what is it? Bronchial Asthma in other words called asthma is a chronic inflammatory syndrome of the airways that causes periodic attacks of wheezing, coughing, shortness of breath, and chest tightness. Asthma is a universal chronic respiratory tract disease in India and rapidly spreading mainly because of allergies. According to the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention, a report reveals that more than 25 million Americans, including 6.8 million children under age 18 are suffering from asthma attacks today.
Causes of Asthma
- Allergens from dust, animal fur, cockroaches, trees, grass, and flowers
- Irritations like air pollution, chemicals, cigarette smoke, dust in the workplace, and sprays; Sulphites in foods and drinks
- Dietary habits such as junk food or fast food, preservatives or additives based diet, and also a diet with sufficient fruits, vegetables, minerals, and other necessary nutrients
As breathing or respiratory is the sign of continuity of life and the first and last sign of life in every individual, hence everyone has to take the utmost care to keep it smooth going. Comprehending this fact in mind, asthma patients should control their respiratory tract problems like Asthma. An Ayurvedic remedy like Re-Resp Avleh Chatni is 100% pure and effective in treating chronic asthma. Re-Resp Avleh Chatni is formulated using several herbs that help to boost the body’s overall immunity in controlling Bronchial Asthma. This particular Ayurvedic medicine like Re-Resp Avleh Chatni primarily works on cleansing toxins from the body and focuses on restoring digestion with the right diet and lifestyle changes.
Diet & Lifestyle Tips to Control Asthma
- A few food varieties such as old rice, wheat, barley, mung beans, and arhar beans that should be added to your diet
- Sprouts and nuts should be consumed in moderate amount
- Honey (helpful in keeping the hemoglobin and red blood cells well balanced) along with warm drinks like herbal tea, spice tea should be consumed to work wonders
- White flour, white sugar products, oily, greasy, and fried foods (difficult to digest) should be kept at bay in your diet chart