Asthma is a respiratory disease that attacks people due to contact with excess air sensitiveness, exposure to cold air, chemical allergens and other such reasons. When Asthma hits, you feel symptoms like coughing, breathless noise while breathing, the stiffness of the chest, and shortness of breath. And, an asthma patient can feel breathless if an asthma attack is not managed in time.
The disease can be controlled and cured by Ayurveda medications like Re-Resp Capsule that is playing a vital role in the treatment of asthma attack patients. Before discussing Ayurvedic remedies for the disease like asthma, let’s explain the causes and complications of asthma.
Causes of Asthma
- The allergy occurs due to exposure of indoor organic materials like house dust, cockroaches, irritants like tobacco smoke, and changes in weather, chemical fumes in household products, paints, and scented artifacts
- Airborne substances, such as pollen, mold spores, pet dander
- Childhood respiratory tract infection
- Shortness of breath
- Biologic triggers such as infections and hormonal changes in the women etc.
- Digestive disorders
- Difficulty in the gastrointestinal areas
- A family history of asthma or a genetic problem
Complications arise due to Asthma
- Constant fatigue and Pneumonia
- Thickening of bronchial tubes for respiratory failure
- Respiratory failure and severe chest pain
- Side effects from long-term use of some medications
- Sleeping disorders
- Suffering from hypertension, gestational diabetes, and hemorrhage problems
Ayurvedic Remedies to Manage the Asthma Attacks
As far as ‘Asthma’ is concerned, Ayurvedic remedies or medications are playing a tremendous role in the pharmaceutical industry to cure such disorders. Ayurvedic medicine such as Re-Resp Capsule is highly effective, powerful to prevent asthma attacks. Re-Resp Capsule is formulated using herbal ingredients like Honey, Tutgantha, Suddh Suhaga, Sitopladhi Churn, Kachoor, Abhrak Bhasm, Mahalaxmi Vilas Ras, Sugandha and many more.