Male infertility disorder slowly but surely going to snatch the will to become parents and ruining parenthood. With the development of science and technology and with knowledge people are now aware that males are equally responsible for infertility as women are. Male infertility can even hold on the happiness of having a baby. Male infertility can be defined as the inability of men to cause pregnancy in a fertile woman. It can be due to various reasons accompanied by a problem in the hormones, semen, sperm, ducts, etc.
What are the main causes of male infertility?
Male infertility can be due to various reasons. Some of them include: –
- Obesity or Excess weight: – If a male is obese, it may lead to infertility. Due to excess weight, there is a deposition of fat in the body which in turn hampers the metabolism of the androgens (the hormone responsible for male reproduction) especially testosterone.
- Excessive smoking or intake of additives: – Smoking or consumption of intoxicating elements can hamper your sexual life. Excess smoking may even turn a male infertile.
- Tight undergarments: – Tight undergarments increase the temperature of the scrotum which in turn decreases sperm production.
- Stress and malnutrition: – Both play a major role in hampering male infertility.
- Intense excessive exercise: – Don’t indulge in intense heavy exercise. This may result in the production of high levels of steroidal adrenal hormones which in turn decrease the testosterone level resulting in male infertility.
- Damage in the sperm duct: – In this condition, the person is not able to transfer the sperms from their testicles due to blockage in the sperm duct.
- Retrograde ejaculation: – When the semen ejaculated by the person does not transfer to the urethra and turns back to the bladder because of the sphincter of the bladder does not close during ejaculation.
- Undescended testicle(Cryptorchidism): – It may result in low sperm counts, poor sperm quality and decreased fertility in males. If left untreated for a long duration this condition may get worse.
- Varicoceles (scrotum varicose veins): – It is a condition where the veins of the scrotum swell up following low sperm production, decrease in sperm quality resulting in male infertility.
- Sexually Transmitted Disease (STDs): – STDs are equally responsible for male infertility. Some of the examples include Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Trichomoniasis, HIV, Genital herpes, Syphilis, etc.
Symptoms when a male experience if he is infertile: –
- Change in sexual desire: – A person will experience less interest in sexual activity.
- Problem during erection: – He will experience a problem in the erection of the penis. However, the erection is related to hormones. Reduction in hormone level will result in poor erection giving birth to male infertility.
- Problem with ejaculation: – If you experience an ejaculation problem, you need to visit a doctor.
- Testicular pain or discomfort in the testicles: – This may be due to various conditions like swelling, injury, trauma, exercise, etc.
Ayurvedic treatment for male infertility: –
Male Infertility can be treated well with certain lifestyle modifications, exercise, preventive measures, a balanced diet, and Ayurvedic medicines. A product of Ambic Ayurved, Ativeerya capsule, a potent Ayurvedic medicine enriched with Ashwagandha Satv, Kali Musli, Shatavari, Shudh Shilajeet, Makar Dhvaj, Abhrak Bhasma, Bang Bhasma, and Vidarikand are effective Rasayan (rejuvenator) and Vajikara (aphrodisiac) which effectively increase sexual efficacy and reduce male infertility symptoms. They are even effective in premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, low sperm count, etc which lead to male infertility. Go and grab your product right now!