High blood pressure is a common health problem, seeing among the people of all age groups. High blood pressure or hypertension is a serious health condition that occurs when blood has to use more pressure to flow through the blood vessels or the vein parapet. Blood pressure gets higher with every heartbeat and goes down when the heart rests between beats.
High blood pressure can lead to the risk of life-threatening conditions such as heart attacks, strokes and kidney disease, and heart failure if not taken proper care. However, the risk of high blood pressure (HBP) can be controlled by following a healthy diet, exercising regularly and taking effective medicines like Hy-Lo Capsule.
Reasons for High Blood Pressure or Hypertension
- Unhealthy lifestyles and diet choices such as smoking, alcohol consumption, overeating of junk foods, high intake of non-vegetarian food, etc.
- Mental stress and anger
- Lack of physical exercise
- Use of medicine and birth control pill for a long time
- Lack of sleeping
- Hormonal disorders
Preventive Measures for High Blood Pressure
- Exercise, like bicycling, swimming and jogging should be practiced regularly
- On-time lunch and dinner
- Regular intake of fruits and vegetables
- Check the weight regime properly
- Stay away from smoking and drinking alcohol
- Avoid eating too much-salted food
- Daily blood pressure checkup
Ayurvedic Remedies to Control High Blood Pressure
Ayurvedic remedies or medications have been proven to have favorable results in controlling high blood pressure level and strengthens the cardiovascular system. High blood pressure in Ayurveda is the consequence of an imbalance in ‘pitta’ and ‘vata’ doshas. And, there are various ayurvedic remedies for high blood pressure (BP), beneficial in balancing these two doshas. Some of the important ayurvedic medicines such as Celery or Ajwain, Bacopa Monnieri or Brahmi, Baidyanath Arjunarishta, Santalum Album or Chandana, Hy-lo Capsule, Guruprasadam, etc., which are useful for controlling high blood pressure level. Hy-Lo capsule is one of the excellent Ayurvedic remedies that enable to control the high blood pressure of the patient. This particular medicine is 100% natural, herbal, safe to consume to keeps an eye on your cardiovascular system.