We ensure to protect the tactful and personal information which we gather. We use to examine regularly to ensure that the confidential facts and figures are on the spot.
The user’s right to privacy is supreme to us. We have firm reliability that any information facilitated by the users will not be shared with any third party. We have immense control over our websites and we are engaged in everything possible we can do to protect your rights, but we are not accountable for any unauthorized or illegal divulgence of your private and confidential information made by third parties who are not subject to our control.
We require the following information to understand your requirements and facilitate you with the best services for the following reasons:
- Under the Data Protection Act 1998, we can store tactful personal data for internal record keeping (name including first, middle and last name, mailing address, mobile number, contact details, age, birth date, area ZIP/Postal Code, password, etc).
- Bank details such as bank account, credit card, debit card, net banking, online transfer NEFT or RTGS, E-Wallets or other money transaction method will be considered highly sensitive and will not be kept in records in any condition unless you give them permission to save them at the time of payment.
- Physical, physiological, mental health condition; medical history; a medical condition; sexual orientation; medical records; biometric information must be kept protected and will not be shared with any third party.
- Making, changes, transmitting or storing electronic copies of our Ayurvedic products protected by copyright without the prior consent of the owner.
- Copying the logo, pictures, Ayurvedic products, content would be a violation of the Copyright Act, and any other proprietary rights.
- In case, you use our website for your personal use, enjoyment and just for fun.
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have prior agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind any time by emailing us.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.