Ayurvedic products are liable to return policy in the following conditions –
- Make sure that the product is unused with original packing and the invoice.
- The refund process will be initiated after receiving the products(s) and quality checks.
- The refunded amount will be added to your debit card/credit card or any other mode excluding shipping charges.
If in case, you have received damaged, wrong, unsealed, expired product(s) as presented on the website, please feel free to contact us within 48 hours of your receiving the product. It is important to keep the product intact.
Return To Origin –
- When a product is undelivered or lost by the courier, please contact us, mentioning your order details. We will take quick appropriate action on the same.
Customer Returns –
- A customer is liable to return the product when there is a WRONG or DAMAGED/EXPIRED delivery of the product.